What we can offer
What we can offer
With its focussed programme approach, in-house specialists and network of NHS and independent resources, NHS IMAS supports its NHS clients to meet a broad spectrum of challenges. Support is tailored to the needs of the client and can include elements of one or more of the following:
NHS IMAS has carried out assignments in all types of NHS organisations across the country including acute trusts, foundation trusts (FTs), ambulance trusts, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and national organisations such as NHS England and NHS Improvement. Examples of the assignments managed include:
- Providing a Programme Director for Emergency Care within an acute trust
- Providing a General Manager for an acute trust
- Providing an interim Chief Finance Officer for a Clinical Commissioning Group
- Providing a Head of Governance for a national project
- Providing a Programme Director of Primary Care Transformation for a Clinical Commissioning Group
For further information about the ways NHS IMAS can support your organisation, see the NHS IMAS corporate brochure on our News & Publications page.
To discuss your organisation's requirements, please contact the core team at email@example.com or 0113 486 0132.
Using NHS IMAS provided a flexible and cost effective way to bring experience and challenge into the Trust. This enabled us to learn from elsewhere and consider alternative ways of resolving problems.
Deputy Chief Executive, Acute Foundation Trust
The great thing about NHS IMAS is that they are able to provide high-quality, short-term support, which offers real value for money, at exactly the moment you need it – something that often is not available from any other source.
Chief Executive, Acute Foundation Trust