We welcome expressions of interest from expert and experienced senior NHS staff ready to work at Agenda for Change Band 8d and above. At present, we are particularly keen to hear from individuals with strong operational, performance, governance or programme management experience.
Membership of the NHS IMAS pool will not be appropriate for all senior NHS professionals. In addition to having expertise in a specific field, individuals will need to be able to demonstrate that they have the right aptitudes for working on NHS IMAS assignments.
Being a pool member with NHS IMAS does not guarantee that you will be found work or you will be placed on an assignment. Our service is demand led and we do not send out pool member's CVs speculatively to the NHS.
- Learn more about the criteria to join the NHS IMAS talent pool
- Learn more about the benefits of being a pool member with NHS IMAS (PDF Document)
Interested in applying?
Please complete and return the relevant application form below with an updated CV in 'Word' format. Learn more about what makes a good CV.
- Download Word application for the NHS Pool (for colleagues who are currently substantively employed within the NHS)
Please note that NHS applicants need three referees including your current line manager and a further two referees should be at Director level, within Health and Social Care (including at least two referees from within the NHS). If you are interested in applying to be an NHS IMAS pool member, please complete the above application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV in 'Word' format.
- Download Word application for the Independent Pool (for colleagues who do not currently hold a substantive contract within the NHS)
Please note that Independent applicants need three Director level references from within Health and Social Care (including at least two referees from within the NHS). If you are interested in applying to be an NHS IMAS pool member, please complete the above application and return to email@example.com with an updated CV in 'Word' format.
If you would like to discuss becoming a Pool member with one of our Programme Managers, please contact the NHS IMAS team on 0113 486 0132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please see our FAQs section.
Help us to help you by keeping your contact information with NHS IMAS up to date. This ensures that you are contacted about relevant opportunities and that your most recent experience, assignment preferences and availability are captured on our records.
You can do this by:
- Providing an up to date CV, which captures your career history in date order and includes your personal profile
- Updating your key specialities and organisational experience when a new role has been undertaken
- Notifying us of any changes in contact details
- Informing us of your availability status, work pattern and location preferences
- Providing an up to date reference, where possible, every 24 months
If any of the above have changed, please email email@example.com to update your details.